Finally a sick pair of AF1 Bespokes (via Hypebeast)

not the biggest fan of double swooshes but i have my exceptions (these and medicoms). i really like how he made them have a primarily simple design thencreated a nice contrast with the blue. the way that blue pops off the black and grey is just
eek.gif
eek.gif

i dunno... as much as i dont like af1, i think there have been a few better bespokes. but these are nicely executed though

theyre nice, but they do nothin for me really.
I personally think Mayor's pink suede joints were the illest Bespokes yet. Theres a few others I like more than these as well.

thing that gets me though is how they can justify charging $800 per pair. it would be one thing if they were making them by hand, but theyre really not (arethey?) They have alot of the materials on hand, already sourced or probably in house, so its not like theyre paying a premium for it. Theres no new, expensivetechnology either. I understand its a premium shoe blah blah blah, but $800 retail? theyre buggin.
it would be nothin to get a pair of those Kobe AF1's with the blue sole and make almost the exact same shoe

i think they are clean as hell.... simplicity is key. ITs the price thats so damn hard to swallow

Back
Top Bottom