FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Maybe you could find the spot and cover with something sort or sand it down? IDK, never had that issue hooping in 12s
I found the spot, it’s like a bump where the stitching is between the white leather on the lateral side and the black leather. Definitely gonna try to either cover it or wrap my feet around that area with gauze. That Zoom is serious in these and I really enjoyed them. Gonna try again a few times before the white/reds come out to see what’s what. I feel like the white/reds will have some improvements over this retro.

I found the spot, it’s like a bump where the stitching is between the white leather on the lateral side and the black leather. Definitely gonna try to either cover it or wrap my feet around that area with gauze. That Zoom is serious in these and I really enjoyed them. Gonna try again a few times before the white/reds come out to see what’s what. I feel like the white/reds will have some improvements over this retro.

I’m just impressed you can ball in these lol. 12s feel good to me for casual wear only.
I never had OGs so can’t speak on em. I remember when I was in college I played pick up in the 04 French blues and they were alright. That was back in the “wear hoop shorts under your jeans era” in case a pickup game broke out 🤣. I specifically remember jumping on an outdoor court and getting some games in by U of Wash.

I’m just impressed you can ball in these lol. 12s feel good to me for casual wear only.
I never had OGs so can’t speak on em. I remember when I was in college I played pick up in the 04 French blues and they were alright. That was back in the “wear hoop shorts under your jeans era” in case a pickup game broke out 🤣. I specifically remember jumping on an outdoor court and getting some games in by U of Wash.
And you didn’t like them like that? I know it’s subjective but these go. I’d easily be able to make these my main ball sneaker. Could only imagine what OG’s felt like if these retros feel this good.

And you didn’t like them like that? I know it’s subjective but these go. I’d easily be able to make these my main ball sneaker. Could only imagine what OG’s felt like if these retros feel this good.
Hoopin today as a 39 yr old is just different than back then in my early 20s lol. U won’t find me in Jordan retros or an outdoor court. Back in the day my first Jordan was the OG 14 and they were the 🐐 hoop shoe for me

I thought I was DREAMING when I saw these at the Clearance Store the other day. When I first saw a glimpse of them while browsing the racks, I thought they were the Golf version. However, low and behold, they're the 2022 retros in my MFing size! I think I consider these my BEST outlet pick-up of all time since these are my favorite sneaker of ALL TIME.

$99.99
Jordan 12 - Playoff.png

This is my second or third pair of these 2022 Retros.

Wore OGs for the first time today and they do run much warmer than any other shoe I have, they aren’t nearly as comfy as the first retro run, they look amazing (to me). I was so stoked I had them on and was super happy they didn’t come unglued.
5834D12B-CFE2-451B-84FC-13C90C60CB0F.jpeg
LOL I get it. yeah the reason they're so uncomfortable is because the full-length zoom air units are cooked. if you get them reglued, and put EVA foam or new zoom air units you'll change your mind on their comfortability.

Does the zoom air units in the og 12's crumble? Or do they just flatten out to the point you can't feel the cushion anymore? I was always curious about this.
This is an OG 97 White/Red XII, and on the left is the old zoom air unit before I removed it to replace it with a new zoom unit. They're made of a plastic shell that crumbles due to age.

So it does both, they crumble and they also flatten out because the plastic keeping the air in place has deteriorated
20230610_164515.jpg

This is an OG 97 White/Red XII, and on the left is the old zoom air unit before I removed it to replace it with a new zoom unit. They're made of a plastic shell that crumbles due to age.

So it does both, they crumble and they also flatten out because the plastic keeping the air in place has deteriorated
20230610_164515.jpg
Interesting! Thanks for the insightful info, fam!

Back
Top Bottom