FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

20220424_222225.jpg

Black jumpman >>>

Also, stating that these, or any retro for that matter, don't compare to the OG is almost like telling us Wizards Mike doesn't compare to Bulls Mike.....We get it b, just enjoy the shoes or don't lol

*Insert dead horse
I’m saying!

Let me hop in my DeLorean 🤣🤣🤣
They could’ve put a better black leather on these :smh:.They went dirt cheap in that area and it shows.

Have you see the black leather on the Univerty Gold’s fam?

Am I trippin or the playoff 12 heavier than the others? :lol:

I thought this when I had my 04's too. They was noticeably heavier than the blk/reds. I got the Royalty 12's and CP3 12's. Playoffs still feel heavier. :lol:

While I have no issue with that man's choice of shoes and jersey combination, I wouldn't have went with that myself because Jordan only wore that jersey with the Taxi XII & White/Red XII that season. He never wore the Black/White XII with that jersey.

I also passed on that jersey because Mitchell & Ness f'd it up. The "BULLS" font is smaller than it should be, and the edges are too angular. Also, there shouldn't be red on the inside because sublimated jerseys from that time period had white on the inside. The red on the inside causes the black color to be off according to some peeps on here.

It's a shame they never rectified the discrepancies with that jersey because they were unique and different even though they wore them for only two seasons. Had it been accurate, I would have gotten one myself.

While I have no issue with that man's choice of shoes and jersey combination, I wouldn't have went with that myself because Jordan only wore that jersey with the Taxi XII & White/Red XII that season. He never wore the Black/White XII with that jersey.

I also passed on that jersey because Mitchell & Ness f'd it up. The "BULLS" font is smaller than it should be, and the edges are too angular. Also, there shouldn't be red on the inside because sublimated jerseys from that time period had white on the inside. The red on the inside causes the black color to be off according to some peeps on here.

It's a shame they never rectified the discrepancies with that jersey because they were unique and different even though they wore them for only two seasons. Had it been accurate, I would have gotten one myself.
Damn homie I know your wife hates you..

"Are you really gonna wear cherry red nail polish with plum colored shoes?"

pMLtK01.png

I RESPECT YOUR VISION ON SOME FLY **** SOME JUST CANT RELATE TO MY G you gotta bring it down a notch for the basic people

therealest1 therealest1 I ain't comin at you bruh, but you said he shouldn't wear those playoffs with that pinstripe jersey because Jordan didn't wear that combo...ok kool.

But I just seen you post a pic with a TMac jersey and some Jays.....can you make it make sense?

Again, ain't comin at you...I enjoy your posts.

Although the correlation isn’t accurate, I respect the way therealest1 therealest1 improvised with the Hyper Royal 13’s. He would have done himself a disservice if he wore the Adidas T-Mac 2. Actually, he would have done his wardrobe a disservice if he even owned those Adidas T-Mac 2’s because they are complete 💩 for casual wear

1651211272059.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom