FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

shorty said i could come through...drive 45mins to Nike Georgetown to hear it's oos...
i trip not...sooner or later i'm getting these...
size 13 btw y'all :nerd:...

keep added size 12 wow
BF9A3051-6449-49F4-BBCD-8333F76C5902.png

They’re STILL with the spamming…I did that teice for 3 hours of my life each time & I absolutely refuse to do that ever again.

I was blocked from FTL, got through once but couldn’t get through checkout in time so I lost the pair & had to do it again, I wasn’t logged into my account & never got an email so I had to sweat bullets, then had to jump through hoops to get my points in my account.

I’m all the way good on wasting my hours spamming.

Did you not know your size in 12s or were those the only sizes available? (or maybe you bought for someone else?)
I’m a size 12 but should’ve copped half size bigger on DSG

Copped size 11 since it was the only size available on JD but I’m gonna do a size swap

Always wanted to double up on these

Keep hitting ATC button in Champs even if it says sold out. I was able to add a size 10.5.

I just checked out on Champs for a 9.5. Got my confirmation email, am I good? I have a reserved pair at Footlocker but it’s roughly an hour and a half drive one way. Thinking I’m gonna risk it over spending a whole tank of gas round trip, my EVO is a thirsty *****.

Side note: My lady managed to score me a pair on SNKRS, so at the very least I got one pair on lock.

Back
Top Bottom