Finally, an official release date - Juicy J 'Stay Trippy' - August 27th

The song with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland is AWFUL. No idea how they thought that was a good song. **** reminds me of this Chingy song with Keri Hilson and Timbaland "Let Me Love You"
mean.gif

Will be picking up tomorrow
You're bugging.

View media item 556346
Completed my collection. Really happy with the album. Stayed on track with his previous mixtapes and didn't make the album too soft. I do have a few complaints.

I would have loved 2-3 DJ Paul and Juicy J beats together.
Wale's verse needs to go.
I like Wiz but his verses on the album aren't needed either. Would have been better without.
The Woods is :x Beat is horrific and JT sounds like Drake's natural voice.

Overall, well worth the wait and my $10. Juicy been one of my favorite rappers and producers since middle school. Happy to see him still going strong.

Can't wait to get this mayne. Been down with the Juicemane since 94/95, and I love how he reinvented himself while still staying true to form. Love to see my favorite artists still rockin

Last edited:
Album goes hard to me, make me wish three six does another album tho. DJ Paul selling BBQ sauce. I wonder how they taste?

"Keep it G, my G. Or you can meet your maker, body count stackin'"

:x :smokin

This album...
200x200px-ZC-e22b3975_tumblr_lemhexkyNI1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Track after track, just so much bumping
tumblr_mq50v8SkCp1qivigxo1_500.gif

And when the beat slowed down on Money A Do...man...
juicy-j-o.gif

iAnDhixQRMpft.gif

raylewiscrying.gif

Wax, Gun Plus A Mask, Still Smokin, All I Blow is Loud...the singles, One Thousand, If I Ain't (which Jody Highroller used as "Raiders vs Hawks"), man, I can go on and on. Couldn't ask for anything more from the Juicemane. Been waiting on Stay Trippy for 2 years, and he didn't let me down at all

tumblr_mrnulriUUz1reey4zo1_400.gif
browserpreviewm.gif
crunchy-black-o.gif

The Woods & Having Sex
787939471.gif

Man, this **** goes in. Catch me driving to school tomorrow bumpin this in the senior parking lot.
pimp.gif
I dont care what anyone says this album solidified legendary status for juicy j in my book. He transcended generations and stayed true to his formula. Wax is anthemic for me perfect use of an already popular sample

This album :wow: :smokin :pimp:

First track was on repeat 5 times before I got to #2

When Project Pat came on No Heart No Love :x .. My face was priceless, could've made a vine off my reaction :lol:

Wax, Gun Plus a Mask, Show Out, Money a Do It, pretty much the whole album straight thru even the singles #YeaHoe

Just finished listening to the entire album for the first time.. This damn album is easily one of my favorite albums that drop this year..
Worthwhile!!

Back
Top Bottom