FINALLY Black Cactus Nike Foamposite One Pic

i dont understand how nike can give this shoe the translucent sole

and then we end up with this crap for the foams

not as good as the samples, interesting but not as interesting enough for me to burn 200+.

How can Nike finally give us such excellent build quality, but then release a color this bad?

I'm sticking with my blue Foams. Might cop some black/red joints too if I find them for less than retail. They are pretty hot.

These should not be listed as "Black/Black - Bright Cactus." They should be "Black/Black - Bug GutsGreen."

Dang that's ridiculous man......I was really hoping to grab a pair of these but without the translucent sole it kinda just killed it for me ....even thoughthey arent that bad. But stil... PASS!

From must buy to EZ Pass......wow.
laugh.gif

So the only Foams worth getting are the Blue Foams, Sucks cause when the pics of these first surfaced they raised many eyes now its just another pair of foams.

Finally! i love em as all the Foam ones that came out this year, yea it didnt live up 2 the samples, but i keep it real, cuz thats what a true fan does.

damn, i fell for the okie-doke....i ordered a pair from NDC...when they arrive, i'm going straight to NikeTown and returning this falsified crap! WTH withthe solid yellow sole???? WEAK!!! more money back in my pocket....

They look awkward without the transparent sole. I was really looking forward to copping these. Passing now.

what part of the shoe is reflective? cause thats what its listed under in the Nike's M.O. store

man, after the great job they finally did on the royal foams, for them to mess up these last two like this is borderline disgraceful. if these were foampositepro's i'd understand, but don't ruin the foam 1's.....

even though ill still cop im highly dissapointed, NUCK FIKE DESIGNERS!!

and if thats the shoe is niketown.com spittin ducktales because clearly the soles are clear on both foams
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom