Finally got approved, here's my collection as it is right now. UPDATE - New pics

I took these pictures pretty fast so I didn't really care about a little blur. Being from Canada, I never get the fancy stuff in stores here but I think it's pretty good for what I do have. Hope I did this right and that you can see them.

I took these pictures pretty fast so I didn't really care about a little blur. Being from Canada, I never get the fancy stuff in stores here but I think it's pretty good for what I do have. Hope I did this right and that you can see them.

Definitely love the collection especially the lebrons! Nice start man keep it up!
pimp.gif

Definitely love the collection especially the lebrons! Nice start man keep it up!
pimp.gif

Thanks guys. I would really love to have the China's, SB's and Entourages but it's just too much of a hassle to get those shoes into Canada since I never get into the U.S. for shopping. I'm pretty happy with what I have found here.

Thanks guys. I would really love to have the China's, SB's and Entourages but it's just too much of a hassle to get those shoes into Canada since I never get into the U.S. for shopping. I'm pretty happy with what I have found here.

Back
Top Bottom