Finally Got The Dog I've Been Wanting **Pics**

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Hi.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i find it hard to believe that people pay 2500 dollars for dogs from a backyard breeder
laugh.gif

Did you not read the part about the people who are aiding him in the breeding are professional breeders???

Just trying to score points on him now.

so what? you are still buying a dog from some random dude. hes not a professional breeder. im not saying i dont believe him, its just crazy to think people spend that amount of money on dogs like that.
my bulldog was $2700 its worth it A: for the dog but B: its expensive as hell to bread them they need to get artificially inseminated and they cannot have puppy's naturally they need C sections

so when you breed a bulldog you dont make that much more than you would breeding other dogs to most its not worth the hassle.

Breeding, selling and purchasing dogs like that is just downright selfish. There are plenty of dogs that need a home right now and are being putdown everyday. And instead of trying to help this problem… a lot of you in this thread have the mentality to increase it. I just don’t know why some people don’t have the morals and intelligence for such simple issues like this one.

Back
Top Bottom