FINALLY! LeBron ADDRESSES THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

Let that man live. At the end of the day for most men your hairline will be thrashed one day or another.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Good sport
b0d152e3a7a3715d9d78d85719a754b66742e56.gif
This

LOL. Ahh well, people will find something else irrelevant to hate sooner or later, so this will just by them some time to prepare.

Originally Posted by vezon

At the end of the day it's just a hairline.

yup id take a lost hairline to be a 6 foot 9 millionaire playing in the nba as the best player in the league.

he should make a vid saying he gots so much money he can make his own hairline. then have him shred money and have him wear a money wig around
laugh.gif

he needs to stop worrying about his hairline and worry about his post game and how to finish in the clutch

At the end of the day he's still got to get up in the morning and have the same hairline problem while I'll get up in the morning and enjoy my nice hairline so you can have these few minutes or seconds of wishful thinking but you gotta get back to reality at some point

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

At the end of the day he's still got to get up in the morning and have the same hairline problem while I'll get up in the morning and enjoy my nice hairline so you can have these few minutes or seconds of wishful thinking but you gotta get back to reality at some point
and at the end of the day, you still have to get up in the morning and bust your ++% for 8 hours a day just to make rent, while he's about to wake up to play a game of tag with some naked +*%% with champaign filled Super Soakers

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

and at the end of the day, you still have to get up in the morning and bust your ++% for 8 hours a day just to make rent, while he's about to wake up to play a game of tag with some naked +*%% with champaign filled Super Soakers

It's too late for him to fix his hairline. If he wanted to do something about it, it would have been done when he was a cavs.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay?

Check NT's archive, there are numerous lengthy threads about the subject, Lebron himself talking about it for the first time isnt news?
then he didn't beat anybody to the punchline
btw: GO HEAT

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay?

Check NT's archive, there are numerous lengthy threads about the subject, Lebron himself talking about it for the first time isnt news?
then he didn't beat anybody to the punchline
btw: GO HEAT
Maybe it's getting worse and disintegrating at a record pace
nerd.gif

Then he is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom