Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

^^^ im glad you were only kidding. people do get banned for stunts like that.

thats really cool!! finally the ASIA XCLUSIVES! LoL

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

Random Acts of Kindness: Just wondering if anybody can ID a pair for me. I'm in Canada, and Nike just won't let us ppl. just across the border ID and pay for their own. So if ur willing to pull this off, please PM me, we can set up a deal, so when the release date comes, we'll be ready.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

By the looks of the sample page, you can replace the Kobe name with your ID lettering...YES!

Though my only concern is there is no option for tongue/sockliner color...hopefully that's the accent color.

4kkuq1k.jpg
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

I started the petition thread for this a couple of months ago. Ironically, it only got like 24 sigs. I'll be copping a pair!!!
"... Now pick up the soap!"- The Health Inspector

I'm addicted to Navy & Flint Grey, BRed, and Cement Elephant Print. Please don't do an intervention. Don't do an after school special. Let me die happy someday with the [drug] shoes I love.

Hey Jmizzle.. you should get a neck brace for that crook in your neck my man.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

I can't wait to ID myself a pair, it would be nice to see some colors like neon yellow or infrared but thats probably not gonna happen. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
making those types of color schemes to boost sales??
:nerd:
nerd.gif
What we think, we become - Buddha​

Quote:
Hell.. even I am gettin in on these...and just found out you guys had a huge influence on these... if they do well during the ID phase.. you might see ALOT more..
:wink:
wink.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:
Anybody else thinks this is an attempt by Nike to what colors ppl prefer to wear other than the purple and gold, so they can start making those types of color schemes to boost sales??

You make an excellent point here. In order to determine what'll sell, just let your target consumer design the product.

And people kept telling me it would never happen...same with my PSes of the LBJ IVs. Personally, I think the money for NIKE is to be made from ID, considering the GRs are very team/player specific.

Someone said we had an influence on these shoes hitting ID. In that case, if a Nike rep feels that my colorways would be successful, I'll send you my resume. :D
happy.gif

I'm happy. I'll probably do something with Laker colors.
Team LeBron Size 11
East Coast IV
718-212

Back
Top Bottom