Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

wow. i can have a kobe shoe without his name on it? wonder if you can remove his chastity belt symbol, too. . . . this is going to be incredible for every fan of the kobe 2 that absolutely detests the shoe's endorser!

good move nike! wonder what the chances are of the kobe 2 id outperforming the gr kobe 2 in sales for the above reason(s). . . .?

Woooooooow!!!!

Best news I have heard in a while!

I am going to make a plain black/white pair and a white/black pair

Looks like my PS jobs are gonna come in handy. :D
happy.gif

Wow, these are going to look amazing.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Those are indeed mine...I'll take requests for those of you looking to start crafting your creations early...

Quote:
Those are indeed mine...I'll take requests for those of you looking to start crafting your creations early...

Can you make a white/black(more white than black) pair with a black bottom please???

Thank you

sure...won't be able to get to it tonight, but I'll post it later on this evening....

Hey KFig5 can you mock up a Heat colourway...preferablly black/red with a little yellow....thanks man and major props for your work!!!!

YAYAYAY too bad I don't have the money!
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

******I got Jordan Spizike's Size's 10 & 11!!!*******

Someone PhotoShop these and we'll be friends for life*.

I swear, man... if those colors are available, they're mine. What would that be, white/crimson/vegas gold?

*Or at least for a little while.
nerd.gif

SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Hell.. even I am gettin in on these...and just found out you guys had a huge influence on these... if they do well during the ID phase.. you might see ALOT more..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

my brain wont sit still, is it august 9th yet?

I need me some "preliminary color schemes", thanks kb24.com (now can they bring the forums back?)
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

IM GONNA BE PISSED IF SUM 1 GETS THE COLOR WAY IM GETTN OR MY COLORWAY IS REALESED A WEEK LATER

LOL

Back
Top Bottom