Finally paying off your bills Appreciation!

dang these past months i have just been paying bills and bills. Couldnt save for ishh...

i know many of you can relate to me.

share some of your stories, when you finally got the monkey off your back.

finally finished paying off my last bill last month that i been neglecting and just paying minimum balance's for almost 2 years, finally got that paid off and its like the biggest weight lifted off my back knowing that the only bills i have to pay on each month is car, rent and cell phone...definitely appreciated

it feels good but your $$$ bein low AFTER you pay em tho
smh.gif

NT is 80 percent kids. They don't have bills. I Personally am paying 1300-1500 a month. (depending on Electric bill)

I paid off my credit card debt with my tax return, still got enough to pay for my tattoo and save the rest for moving out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feels great until the next months batch rolls in. These people just like to !#$% with me I swear, I pay my credit card on like the 5th of the month, and Charter sends me a bill the 10th
laugh.gif
I don't even get a week without having to look at a bill?

only debt I have left is the remainder of my house......killing that with double payments as often as possible....100k left and I own everything in my life free and clear......

nothing better than finally paying something off and having that feeling of the monkey off your back......plus you get to use that bill money for something else......

just paid off my macys/home depot/kohls cards i been paying the minimum on for about a year....caught up with my phone bill and just have two more payments due the 1st of each month for these two classes I'm currently taking...and was still able to buy my 1st hoopty.....gotta love tax returns/claiming other people's kids....

^^^cant wait to get into that owning a house debt...the moments we live for lol

I'll be glad when I done with this Chapter 13. This $675 a month is no joke, but it's for the best so I can't and won't complain.

Originally Posted by jasoner27

just paid off my macys/home depot/kohls cards i been paying the minimum on for about a year....caught up with my phone bill and just have two more payments due the 1st of each month for these two classes I'm currently taking...and was still able to buy my 1st hoopty.....gotta love tax returns/claiming other people's kids....

^^^cant wait to get into that owning a house debt...the moments we live for lol
hahahaha i dont know bout you, but i sure as heck CAN wait.  After a lot of BS, I am finally on schedule to close escrow on my new crib by the 1st week of April.  As excited as I am to buy my first home, I am not that excited about staring down the barrel of a mortgage payment on a $400K loan.  Not to mention the HOA dues in my building/community are obscene (about $700/mo).  Looks like I'm going to be staying in every weekend, cause I'm gonna be broke until the end of time.

As far as paying off balance on your bills, man... it is EASILY top 5 for best feelings in the world (behind sex, getting to pee after holding it in forever, etc.. but i digress).  I just sent $11K to Amex this week and boy was that such a relief.  To celebrate, I got myself back into debt by hittin up Ebay and doing some frivolous shopping on MMA action figures and stupid T-shirts.  Damn, I need some self control.

For those who actually want to get out of debt, follow This plan and you'll be debt free before long.  It's a pretty good feeling when you can finally pay off your last bill and be able to save that kind of money.  Before you know it, your bank account will have zeros on the end without a minus sign before it.

I will always have bills, but with my tax return I will pay off: Wells Fargo CC, Chase CC, Paypal CC, Frys CC and Macys CC. Thank goodness for the first time homebuyer 8k.

Buy I'll still have: mortgage, phone/Internet, water, electricity/gas, cell, and car. But I can live with those no problem lol.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i feel like im gonna be in debt forever.
Word, I have $30 in my bank account right now and don't currently have a job
smh.gif
. I mean I'm still in school for another year but if I don't find a job this summer I won't be able to pay tuition/rent. The economy has KILLED my field (architecture); the current unemployment rate for architects is 40%. I've had a job the last three years but they don't have any projects right now and no longer need me.

And to make it worse my shoe collection isn't worth @!*% anymore since Jordan oversaturated the market and the economy is down
laugh.gif

man this is appreciated to the utmost

I payed off my Capital One, both First Premier cards and my Dell account in full...I pay my GM card off every month and just use it for the points

to top it all off, my car was stolen in January, so that will soon be coming off my credit

all I gotta do now is dump the student loans, keeping the mortgage for the write offs

Back
Top Bottom