Finding Loose Change appreciation!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hungry as hell....only had a dollar....found 4 bucks in change around the crib and in the car.....

Can you say Taco Bell Dinner tonight....
pimp.gif

n592217626_2663166_1153331.jpg

Ahhh man! This just reminded me i spotted 50 cents on the floor in one of my classes today but i forgot to go pick it up at the end of class. DAMN!

no need to cop a drink got water at the crib, and i think my taco bell still got them 79,89,99 cent nachos, OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pics coming soon
devil.gif

Taco Bell Dinner tonight

but for real i went from 1 dollar to 3.50 from just searching my couch the other day
pimp.gif

Everytime I ride in my boys backseat I find about $10 in change back there. I dont know how all that change ends up
back there.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Everytime I ride in my boys backseat I find about $10 in change back there. I dont know how all that change ends up
back there.
laugh.gif
maybe he just tosses the change he gets back when he is driving into the backseat.

Originally Posted by JP310

Ahhh man! This just reminded me i spotted 50 cents on the floor in one of my classes today but i forgot to go pick it up at the end of class. DAMN!

laugh.gif

Nice
when i find change i just put it in my shoe box full of change

laugh.gif

Always appreciated though.

I saved up all my loose change once for about 4 months and got 100 out of it
pimp.gif

Finding quarters
pimp.gif

I remember when I was younger, I found $20 that I lost for a couple weeks in my shorts. Needless to say, that money was spent with the quickness.

i found a wad of 1s and 5s in my sisters jeans one time when i was looking for my lucky nba socks one time

she never got them back
pimp.gif

forget loose change, finding some cash when you do the laundry is whats up
pimp.gif

when you're about to wash your clothes and empty out pockets and you pull out some bills. always a good thing
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom