FINDING MONEY IN CLOTHES (APPRECIATION)

FINDING MONEY IN CLOTHES (APPRECIATION)

Today, I wore some sweats that I haven't worn in a while to go get the paper for the Black Friday ads.

I reach in to the pockets and 50 DOLLARS are in the pockets.

This happened to me a few times, but 50 is the most I found in old clothes.

Even if it's just a few bucks, it's a awesome feeling.

Kind of like winning the lottery... in a very very very small scale.

Appreciated.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely appreciated. I've found as much as 40 bucks but its usually 10 or 20 in there.

whenever i get really low on funds I start rifling through pants, jackets, anything with pockets. I always manage to come up on some money.

Appreciated... but my feeling is much smaller because i usually end up finding like a buck or two
roll.gif

^Lol.

I usually find like random 5 dollar bills in sweatpants.

What ya'll know about going to get clothes outta the dryer and finding like 3 or 4 dollars tho?
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

^^ Word man.

One of the best feelings in the world. Haha I get happy finding a buck or two. So true man.

If it happens to me (which isn't that often), I find like a $10 bill or below. I never find anything larger than that cuz I would have remembered to takeit out of the pocket in the first place.

I love when this happens. Usually after winter time I start wearing shorts or after summer I start wearing jeans and always find some money. The best is when Ileave the crib forgetting to take money that was on the table and then I reach into a back pocket and find a $20
pimp.gif

my dad found 500 dollars in a pair of pants that he dint wear in 4 years we were moving and he was going to throw them away and my grandma went thru it to finda very nice surprise

i've never done this. probably because i'm always anal about keeping money in my wallet, and i've never been a big carrier of cash anyhow.

I remember I found 20 in an old birthday card once. I must have been drunk, high, or a combination of the two, to not notice money in a card.

Back
Top Bottom