Finding out girl who rejected you is hooking up with a wack dude UNAPPRECIATION POST.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her loss. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, you're the dude who was talking trash in the Ralph Lauren thread and you're also the dude who has the wack texting game?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She won.[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you are the dude from the whack texting thread it's no wonder you were rejected.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

analyze what you did wrong, otherwise you gon be losing out to bummy dudes on a regular basis.

I'm sure I went wrong in a couple areas but can't over look bad timing.  Her and I hung out in December when she had JUST broken up with her ex b/f, we hooked up but never poked.  She was still really obsessed with her b/f...evidently in January she wasn't so obsessed with him anymore.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

You are a simp...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

you prolly creeped her out

You're the type of dude girls try to avoid... like walk away really fast sayin they have somethin to do. And they prolly talk about you behind your back without knowin your name, just knowing you as "that creepy annoying guy"

Maybe.

And you may be right in some fashion, but let's not act like I don't get girls. 
indifferent.gif
That's just ridiculous.  Could I be more efficient, and retain/bag more of them? Absolutely.

I know it's fun to roast on NT, but you guys are making leaps here with the accusations.  And you know what's sad, if I am creepy/annoying/weird guy...why did I poke a cutie last night?  What's that say about me if I can act like a reckless wack job, saying whatever I want and still bag cute girls? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You are going to be inducted into the Ducktales thread is you don't supply a pic by the end of the day.

Her loss.

Wait, you're the dude who was talking trash in the Ralph Lauren thread and you're also the dude who has the wack texting game?

She won.

lmao

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

analyze what you did wrong, otherwise you gon be losing out to bummy dudes on a regular basis.

I'm sure I went wrong in a couple areas but can't over look bad timing.  Her and I hung out in December when she had JUST broken up with her ex b/f, we hooked up but never poked.  She was still really obsessed with her b/f...evidently in January she wasn't so obsessed with him anymore.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

You are a simp...

Because every girl let's you smash the second time you hang out. Get out of here. I'm not saying my game was super on point, but at the very least I got a little cutie naked and onto third base. How many other guys have been cuddled up with her naked? Obviously homie that smashed is in a better spot than me, but you can't win em all.

lol idc what ya'll say OP is a character....dude is hilarious as #$!+ lmaoo @ everyone callin him creepy though

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her loss. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, you're the dude who was talking trash in the Ralph Lauren thread and you're also the dude who has the wack texting game?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She won.[/color]
eek.gif
smile.gif
.  pics or no sympathy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

You are a simp...

Because every girl let's you smash the second time you hang out. Get out of here. I'm not saying my game was super on point, but at the very least I got a little cutie naked and onto third base. How many other guys have been cuddled up with her naked? Obviously homie that smashed is in a better spot than me, but you can't win em all.

I as well as others have asked for pics of girls that you apparently hooked up with or whatever.
You failed to deliver.
Close this thread and step up your snow angel game

i would feel your pain, but your game is admittingly terrible...you probably deserved it

Back
Top Bottom