Finding out girl who rejected you is hooking up with a wack dude UNAPPRECIATION POST.

usherplaylist

Banned
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I know, I know what's that say about me.
laugh.gif
I either spit some weak game (likely) or this girl is straight dirt. Damn, I'm salty.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her loss. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, you're the dude who was talking trash in the Ralph Lauren thread and you're also the dude who has the wack texting game?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She won.[/color]

roll.gif

I can dig it. this happened to me before, but after reviewing the play. . . . .she was trippin.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, you're the dude who was talking trash in the Ralph Lauren thread and you're also the dude who has the wack texting game?[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  cross thread beef....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I either spit some weak game (likely) or this girl is straight dirt. Damn, I'm salty.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
You just re-affirmed everyone's suspicions based off that texting thread of yours. Although I am curious as to what an individual such as yourself would consider "whack" in another dude. 

I have never been more shocked by something like this.  I literally can't believe it, and I'm not the only one.

If I "review the play" my game was prob a bit wack (surprise, surprise) because we both had JUST gotten out of long term relationships.  We chilled on the rebound tip and I prob came across too sprung, and she was still into her ex at that point.  That was in like December, so apparently this lame dude rolled in around January and pounded.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I still can't believe it.

What went wrong? How could she NOT dig the engagement ring line?
eek.gif

$%*#@!% simp. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't even gonna respond to this until I saw who made it.
roll.gif

she probably won in the long run

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
You just re-affirmed everyone's suspicions based off that texting thread of yours. Although I am curious as to what an individual such as yourself would consider "whack" in another dude. 
Here's the deal, I over heard a couple boys talking about this.  I am 99% sure I heard the correct names, and then their reaction when they thought I heard was type suspicious. Like they have to keep it a secret.
indifferent.gif

How do I know it's a shock? I asked a few friends who know the girls and the dude and everyone was basically like "No effin way... I need to see proof."
laugh.gif
So, props to buddy if he really bagged, but nobody thought he had it in him.

Its probably the same reaction everyone else has when they find out when you get a girl.

I know you're new to NT so I'll explain the rule. ANYTIME this is a post about a girl, there needs to be pics attached. Otherwise it's all ducktales.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its probably the same reaction everyone else has when they find out when you get a girl.

laugh.gif
Touche. 

It's more than just this guy, it's the fact that the girl in question was apparently back with her ex and she is friends with the girl the guy is currently dating.  Normally I'd say I am in denial
laugh.gif
, but whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom