Finding out girl who rejected you is hooking up with a wack dude UNAPPRECIATION POST.

Never being rejected before Appreciation
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
But that's because I've never asked
embarassed.gif
...some girl asked me in back in 8th grade and she's still my only GF so far
ohwell.gif

you prolly creeped her out

You're the type of dude girls try to avoid... like walk away really fast sayin they have somethin to do. And they prolly talk about you behind your back without knowin your name, just knowing you as "that creepy annoying guy"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its probably the same reaction everyone else has when they find out when you get a girl.

laugh.gif
  This dude has had an interesting introduction to NT. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

analyze what you did wrong, otherwise you gon be losing out to bummy dudes on a regular basis.

I'm sure I went wrong in a couple areas but can't over look bad timing.  Her and I hung out in December when she had JUST broken up with her ex b/f, we hooked up but never poked.  She was still really obsessed with her b/f...evidently in January she wasn't so obsessed with him anymore.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Her loss.

Wait, you're the dude who was talking trash in the Ralph Lauren thread and you're also the dude who has the wack texting game?

She won.

laugh.gif

Guy that is smashing doesn't even wear a watch.

if you got rejected and she went with some "'wack dude"" then what does that say about you? pretty much says your 5 notches below a wack dude

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

You're the type of dude girls try to avoid... like walk away really fast sayin they have somethin to do. And they prolly talk about you behind your back without knowin your name, just knowing you as "that creepy annoying guy"

Maybe.

And you may be right in some fashion, but let's not act like I don't get girls. 
indifferent.gif
That's just ridiculous.  Could I be more efficient, and retain/bag more of them? Absolutely.

I know it's fun to roast on NT, but you guys are making leaps here with the accusations.  And you know what's sad, if I am creepy/annoying/weird guy...why did I poke a cutie last night?  What's that say about me if I can act like a reckless wack job, saying whatever I want and still bag cute girls? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Maybe.

indifferent.gif
That's just ridiculous.  Could I be more efficient, and retain/bag more of them? Absolutely.

I know it's fun to roast on NT, but you guys are making leaps here with the accusations.  And you know what's sad, if I am creepy/annoying/weird guy...why did I poke a cutie last night?  What's that say about me if I can act like a reckless wack job, saying whatever I want and still bag cute girls? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Poking cuties on facebook says alot about you being creepy/annoying/weird.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Maybe.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Pics of the "cutie". Now

damn dude, only took you 50 posts to become one of NTs biggest herbs, and you did it all to yourself. no way that wack dude is wacker than you.

Back
Top Bottom