Finding out girl who rejected you is hooking up with a wack dude UNAPPRECIATION POST.

laugh.gif

if a lame can pull somethin that u cant, then they deserve to be together. she low key prolly did u a favor by not gettin wit u.

laugh.gif
Reminds me of when my boy got dumped by his girl. His girl's excuse was that she didn't want a boyfriend atm and that maybe they might get back together later.
Then 2 weeks later, Facebook announced her in a relationship with a herb, and I mean a herb. My boy was crushed after that.
laugh.gif
He was a simp too.

But OP, pics of girl that you poked last night
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

damn dude, only took you 50 posts to become one of NTs biggest herbs, and you did it all to yourself. no way that wack dude is wacker than you.

exactly. OP has no game, no pics, and pokes cute girls on facebook.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Never being rejected before Appreciation
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
But that's because I've never asked
embarassed.gif
...some girl asked me in back in 8th grade and she's still my only GF so far
ohwell.gif
16/17 year old virgin
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I know, I know what's that say about me.
laugh.gif
I either spit some weak game (likely) or this girl is straight dirt. Damn, I'm salty.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Taking a comment about poking a girl (which, where I am from means having intercourse with a girl) and turning it into something about Facebook is sooooo hilarious.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Taking a comment about poking a girl (which, where I am from means having intercourse with a girl) and turning it into something about Facebook is sooooo hilarious.
indifferent.gif

Honestly i don't think it was meant to be a joke g.
I truly believe that you come off so lame that to think that you actually had intercourse with a female is beyond us.
ohwell.gif

OP, you are going to need some pics to redeem yourself and establish some e-credibility because you're becoming the laughingstock on this board.

Back
Top Bottom