Finishline ?

How come they dont get LS Jordans ? I was expecting to buy the peapods but then i dont remember seeing any LS Jordans to get on there any help appreciated.

im pretty sure they do
------------------------------------------
real talk

Sell me white and 3m tounge v's and flips sz. 11. PM me if you got em 4 cheap

Nope no ls @ finishline but limited releases tho.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

are yall serious...it depends on what Finishline you go to...the one where im at gets all LS releases...they didnt for awhile because of a crazy DMP release but yea it just depends on which one you go to
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Quote:
Finishline.com doesnt get LS releases but I know some finishlines do

There is only like 5 FNL in the USA that get LS type shoes....
FNL doesnt really get any limited type shoes.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

The Finishline and footaction at LLOYD center in portland always gets LS stuff..

So I guess this is one of the 5..

It verys from Finishline to finishline hell the best seling Finishline in the US is the one in Mellenia Mall in Orlando and it doesnt even get jordans.
SHOP VICEWEARS
Use "beast" for 10% off :smile:

Quote:
FNL doesnt really get any limited type shoes.

STOP IT!

STOP IT!

This post comes up every LS release...

The ONLY, and I mean, the ONLY mall based retailer that gets ANY L'Stlye Jordan's is FOOTACTION!

Only...end of discussion...

There isn't 5 Finishline's that get LS Jordan's...there is ZERO...NONE...

And...don't argue...Finishline employees have been on here and confirmed...I have confirmed...it is a dead subject...

Quote:
Footaction is the only national chain that has an LS account. And not every Footaction receives LS releases.

^^^Tdog confirmed...

ZERO...

Footaction ONLY...

You "might" be confusing this with the 5 Finishline's that get "Energy" releases, which, to this point, have been SUPREME AF1's...

Let me be clear...

No Finishline's have EVER received an L'Style Jordan release....

NONE!

Just to clear the confusion...

ZERO!

Never @ Finishline
Never @ Footlocker
Never @ Champs

YES @ Footaction

Quote:
The Finishline and footaction at LLOYD center in portland always gets LS stuff..

So I guess this is one of the 5..

100% False...

I went through this 2 weeks ago with someone on here that SWEARED up and down that he "KNEW" that he bought an LS release from Finishline...only to go to his box and see that they were from Footaction...

Questions???

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Quote:

Where did you get this info from? Sounds like ducktales cuz if you said LIKE 5 then that means there can be less or more than that. Don't post false info...

Quote:
Truth. I know Military Circle in Virginia is one of them.

no they dont. our finish line doesnt get LS... they jus get "limited generals"...
------------------
i'm not a n00b. i just post when i NEED too.

can i get a w0rd?

Quote:
are yall serious...it depends on what Finishline you go to...the one where im at gets all LS releases...they didnt for awhile because of a crazy DMP release but yea it just depends on which one you go to
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

woah peapods released today... i totally forgot gonna not cop mine today

eastbay has it if you want them
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

Listen to JM
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

we went to finish line this morning to get my friend some peapods and all they had were the aqua's and the womens concords... ended up getting them at shiekh though.

Back
Top Bottom