Fire Red III's

Where will it drop? Park or Stadium/Athelete's Foot?

Need to know cause I will be out of the country on the release date and I might not be able to get it. I will just ask my cousin to buy it for me.

Thanks for any inputs....

any info about the fire reds?
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10

kids sizes are being released in nike park, so it might be nike park.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

^
are you talking about nike stadium? i've noticed that they dont even have the XX2.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ hindi ata talaga magkakaroon ng XX2 na white ang stadium, baka black/red sa kanila sa April. Planet sports ang kinuhaan nila ng white na XX2, same company naman sila ng stadium.

pero jojo sino nga yun nike store na nagka problem? either park or stadium lang naman considered "big chain"?

Kicks for sale:
Jordan 21 Low Black/Red size 10
Jordan 5 Grapes sizes 9.5/10 MORE AT MY STOREmy sneaker review

^yah.. sabi din sakin april pa daw yung XX2 (black/red) nila.. they have the III on their list,yun ang sabi sakin... :wink:
wink.gif
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

Quote:
Other stores will be getting them as well.

Delivery has been slow with one big chain of Nike stores because of a major conflict with Nike Philippines.

Are these going to be released this Saturday or is it going to be set back? Are both Stadium and Park are getting them?

^riverbanks has them already.. but few sizes were left..
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

It's kind of weird to have a shoe released before the said RD and knock off 10% too... but I'm not complaining :wink:
wink.gif
I just hope they have my size until Friday. If not well I just hope the said RD pushes through :\
ohwell.gif
and hopefully Nike Stadium carries them

yeah they had the firered Vs released before the RD too!...

so where are the Firered IIIs out???

Back
Top Bottom