fire red project " tutorial added 3/13/09 page 4" black cement project added!!! 6th page!!!

Bro amazing job! Really, they look so good that it seems you can flip 'em. I hope this thread doesn't get deleted, but moved. You give the rest of us hope... I'm giving you kudos.

Originally Posted by ghetomex23

thank you all for your comments wait until u see what i did to some fire red vs lol i got the shoes for "dirt" cheap hahaha get it...yeah yeah stupid i know but they came out super clean
l_c1120fadd6bc48ee90da0f30df639935.jpg
afer
l_24d081dec59a4b789658178d072a9f24.jpg
Wow son you are seriously a freakin shoe wizard. madddd props

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

thank you all for your comments wait until u see what i did to some fire red vs lol i got the shoes for "dirt" cheap hahaha get it...yeah yeah stupid i know but they came out super clean
afer
Wow son you are seriously a freakin shoe wizard. madddd props
well the task wasnt easy it took me hours to do this lots of prep work plus ironin all the creases i could find lol that wasnt easy eather but it beats the hell of droppin 150+ on these.... see this is like a mastercard commercial ................   shoes 20$ cleaning supplies 35$ fresh kicks = priceless.....lol 

afer

roll.gif
You guys will believe anything!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air pk11

Man do some 11s so i can see how to bring these og space jams back

im about to do my columbias 2mor but the 11s arent as hard ill let all ya see what i do to the columbias when i rec the seaglow i ordered
roll.gif

if any one has any beaters that might have some life left get at me i might get them off your hands and bring them back so i can show all of ya how its done willing to pay cash or if want to donate for the couse im down with that too lol so if any one has some shoes just chillin and would like to donate / sale get at me ill do my best to bring them back ill make a video so the rest of u guys can start doing this and save some some amazing vintage shoes!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

afer

roll.gif
You guys will believe anything!
roll.gif

belive it or not it can be done willing to post pics and make a video of any beater u have if u like i can take a picture with the exact same orange rag i used.....i stand by my s@#t homie

Wow...... amazed and what a siiick paint job you did! Great work man! Patience is key to restorations

If that is really the same pair of V's then you my man are amazing. And I'm not being sarcastic nice work
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, if all NTers were bunched in one city you would be able to make a living restoring everyone's kicks.  Keep up the work, and don't worry about the haters.  I figured someone was gonna hate and not believe him.

Originally Posted by Finn

Excellent work, if all NTers were bunched in one city you would be able to make a living restoring everyone's kicks.  Keep up the work, and don't worry about the haters.  I figured someone was gonna hate and not believe him.

lol i was wounderin when some one was goin to say something negative but its cool what would ppl do if everyone had the same opionion u know....u need all kind of feed back

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

If that is really the same pair of V's then you my man are amazing. And I'm not being sarcastic nice work
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks bro and yes there the same Vs lol see all u need is time and the right stuff to get this kind of job done there is so many thing out there to restore your shoes for example most of the creases i got out with a small iron...grab a thin face towal spray some water on it and iron softly but make sure u stuff the shoe from the toebox to lift a little and slowly the creases come out just like a shirt and to bring back the white leather i used a leather cleaner/whitener......for all the dirt i first used hot hot water to take most of the dirt and mud chunks off after i got most of it out i just used a thooth brush but give me a couple of hours and ill make a tutorial with pics of matirial i used.....

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks bro and yes there the same Vs lol see all u need is time and the right stuff to get this kind of job done there is so many thing out there to restore your shoes for example most of the creases i got out with a small iron...grab a thin face towal spray some water on it and iron softly but make sure u stuff the shoe from the toebox to lift a little and slowly the creases come out just like a shirt and to bring back the white leather i used a leather cleaner/whitener......for all the dirt i first used hot hot water to take most of the dirt and mud chunks off after i got most of it out i just used a thooth brush but give me a couple of hours and ill make a tutorial with pics of matirial i used.....
Woohoo!!  Can't wait for your tutorial bro!!  Will be much appreciate by all here!!  Much thanks for taking your time to do this for us. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Woohoo!!  Can't wait for your tutorial bro!!  Will be much appreciate by all here!!  Much thanks for taking your time to do this for us. 
happy.gif

no problem so i was just on craigslist looking for some new js and i fell upon these beauties guys is asking 100 bucks for them but going to try and work out a deal with him so i can get them restore them and post up on here for all ya to see my work step by step  ill post up the link so u guys can see that its legit that im buyin them 
l_03350ce5ead246daae56094ac01564ef.jpg

the link to his craigslist post

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/1640136592.html 

check it out

as u can see the leather is all scuffed the paint is chipping hella creases but i think i can bring this back for all ya should i drop that much money on them tho?

very very nice work man done with precision cant even tell < is that anguelus leather paint

Major props, yeah u need to put up that tutorial. My 3's r definitely gonna b my 1st project then my aquas.

I purchased some black/white IX's back in 2002 and made them fire red Nines.

The only pix i have are of how they look now... not during the initial project phases.

I'll do it again because i know exactly the kind of diligence, patience and paint application workmanship necessary
to transition a shoe from one colorway into an entirely new shoe with a brand new identity.

Pix of beat fire red IX's coming soon...

Back
Top Bottom