Fire Red V in MN

easy pickup.........most that will be htere will be for burgandys...easy slip under for fire reds.... fire reds > burgandy
Shipped w/ Paypal
CrooksCastlesDewelsXL:200
LebronIV'S BRED 8.5:125
AJV's Olives 8.5: 180

Refs:Aair16, glo1980

I'll be gettin a pair. There should be more than enough pairs to go around. But I have a feeling that these might be gone sooner than later. I guess we'll see what happens in 3 weeks.
Team Aficionado
We buy what we actually like.​
Member #1

Fire Red V's are copped x2

I can't wait...

LT...
REPRESENTING THE DEEJAYS... THE BACKBONE OF THE EMCEE...

MATHAOZ 2006

JUST ANOTHER TABLIST 2006

is FA not getting fire reds? thats why u going upstairs? or just to avoid the people?
Shipped w/ Paypal

Refs:Aair16, glo1980

whens the release date for these? and they are gonna be at the MOA? thats weak
just trying to stay off the banned-wagon
I'm Native, if that matters.
myspace!!
myspace.com/shoesjh

ill be at the MOA. 2 pair of fire reds no burgundys

12 days...
Bad habits, I'm at Walter's every week... Fifty pair of new nike airs aint cheap,daaaaayyummmmm!​

if i go there, probably like 9 or 10. ive never been to to soho or whatever, does anyone know if they get em on RD? im thinking about going there instead.
Bad habits, I'm at Walter's every week... Fifty pair of new nike airs aint cheap,daaaaayyummmmm!​

Support the local shops whenever you can.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $150 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

I thought Soho only gets LS releases for some reason? I know they didn't get the Royal Vs.

I'll be out of town for this release, luckily I think I have something worked out to get them while I'm in NC.

soho is getting only burgandys. got ls account. plans to upgrade his account also to get some quickstrike j's. soho opens at 10 btw.
Shipped w/ Paypal

Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB)

^thanks for the heads up

ill be at champs i guess. the MOA doesnt open till 10 right? ive never had to go there on RD

are these general release? i must have been under a rock or something. i dont know if i'm really in the mood to drive to MOA from st cloud to get these if they arent. let me know
I need me some Infrareds, Size 11

hah
they are gr.....stcloud eh?
Shipped w/ Paypal

Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB)

hope everyone got thiers.. i got to Finishline at like 8:30ish and the dude said they had aleady sold about 25 pair. Khonthai612 was that you in the XIX's?
AIM: airmurphy23

"and I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punks who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps"​

Back
Top Bottom