Fireball Lights up the Sky

12314363_BG5.jpg

12314363_BG1.JPG

12314363_BG3.jpg

12314363_BG4.jpg

Originally Posted by Nek32

Saw this thing last night. Scared the living hell out of me. I was driving on some back roads in the middle of nowhere and it came by and made it look like daylight.

And you ain't investigate?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Nek32

Saw this thing last night. Scared the living hell out of me. I was driving on some back roads in the middle of nowhere and it came by and made it look like daylight.

And you ain't investigate?
smh.gif
Investigate!?!
indifferent.gif

You must not be black

Damn....that was close..like airplane close. Seriously, "IT" just passed by..."IT" didn't touch down?~

do yall realized that we as inhabitants of planet earth almost got ethered? if that hit us, it would've been a problem.

IT wasn't just passing buy, it actually entered the atmosphere and most scientists are guessing that it probably ended up hitting earth as the size of a football or basketball. This was a relatively big meteor to come through, in comparison most that enter earth are the size of a grain of sand by the time they hit the ground.

There are a bunch of meteorite hunters searching southwest Wisconsin for the remains.

who else on here has seen a V shaped 5 lights flying object flying relatively low...and then speeding off after you have spotted it?!?

i would call MYSELF crazy for telling anyone about it....but when you and 4 of you boys see the exact same thing at the same time, its kinda credible!

im sayin though..........

Back
Top Bottom