FIRST AFGHAN RAPPER TO MAKE IT

wait till he makes it mainstream hes gonna blow up
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm Afghan and approached it with a completely open mind thinking someone is gunna put on for us, but first song is basic as ffff and I'd be shocked if he gets big past the Afghan community there in Fremont.

I actually hope dude doesn't make it. It's not hate but that thug **** is the last thing Afghans in their teens need to look up to, especially in that community. And considering Afghan-Americans have zero relateable positive role models.

Last edited:
I'm Afghan and approached it with a completely open mind thinking someone is gunna put on for us, but first song is basic as ffff and I'd be shocked if he gets big past the Afghan community there in Fremont.

I actually hope dude doesn't make it. It's not hate but that thug **** is the last thing Afghans in their teens need to look up to, especially in that community. And considering Afghan-Americans have zero relateable positive role models.

as an afghan i agree. dude starts the vid lightin up a blunt smh :smh:

welcome to being African-American :smh:

Back
Top Bottom