First Date Question vol. Yes, this again *PICS*

[R. Kelly]Usually I don't do this but uhhh[/R. Kelly]... aight NT I need suggestions from the pros and joes. I'm setting up a date with a chick and I need help because point blank, she is not the chick I usually date nor are these the circumstances that usually lead up to dates for me.

1) Shorty is a couple years older than me (mid-20's)
2) Has a career, I do not (I'm in law school so I'm not THAT far behind her)
3) Haven't talked to her in years, so it's basically like we just met bc even when we did used to talk she had a boyfriend so it was never got to that level. I hit her up on Myspace
laugh.gif
and she wanted to meet up when I'm in town.
4) Don't wanna do the movie thing, but the ease of getting buns in UG effed up my convo game
laugh.gif

Suggestions?
I doubt anyone on here knows her but if you do PLEASE don't be corny and hit her up. It just makes it harder for the next dude to post pics for NT's enjoyment. BTW this is the only pic she has on her Myspace, it doesn't do her justice.

Just keep it simple bro, dont try so hard, u said yall know each other already....i say take her to a lounge where yall can chill eat and drink a little.

she better look good!!! take her to the melting pot close the curtains and lay down some good game

since you guys arent young, i would suggest you guys do a nice dinner/bowling/theme park (if near). i cant think of anymore right now... brain is fried from studying all day

i always try n keep it simple for the 1st date...like dinner and a movie nothing major, and depending on how that goes then you can contemplate on something different...

Take her to the park and do a picnic type thing. Something where you two can talk and get familiar with each other again

take her to a nice lounge @ around 9 or 10. order some drinks and some small appetizers. have a nice convo.

Take her on jet ski to Ellis Island an show her her grandfather's name in the logbook. Make sure you accidentally kick her in the head, this basically guarantees you a second date. If her grandfather was a serial killer, that is an added bonus. Good luck chum.

Originally Posted by jmal519

take her to a nice lounge @ around 9 or 10. order some drinks and some small appetizers. have a nice convo.
Came in to say the suggest the same exact thing. 

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by jmal519

Came in to say the suggest the same exact thing. 
I like this, but I'm not sure if she drinks (she didn't the last time we talked but that was years ago) Plus we may meet up during a weekday, and shes an elementary school teacher so I don't know if she would drink at night.

Take her to a nice lounge OP. somewhere where yall will be out of there by 11p since she gotta be at the gig in the a.m. Shows u're considerate of her schedule.

Also keep in mind it doesnt have to be a night time thing.

Go grab drinks at a coffee house and catch up, then go grab a bite to eat and continue the conversation (or you can scrap the date after coffee if its going downhill).
Check out a local mini golf place and then stop at a cafe for a small dish and chat.

Starter/catch up dates dont have to be anything too heavy. Keep them light and open, no need for unnecessary pressure on either party. If things pop off you can take things to a stronger level, but if they dont, you can break away easy and without offending anyone.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

her spot for dinner and chill?

or any place to eat...
I like your thinking
pimp.gif
Asking for her place would be a bit presumptive I'd think tho...I'll see if I can slide it in lol

And no rear pics. Even if I had some I wouldn't post em...I'm still scared some lame on here is gonna find a way to blow this %%@# up as is.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

her spot for dinner and chill?

or any place to eat...
I like your thinking
pimp.gif
Asking for her place would be a bit presumptive I'd think tho...I'll see if I can slide it in lol

And no rear pics. Even if I had some I wouldn't post em...I'm still scared some lame on here is gonna find a way to blow this %%@# up as is.

just play it off like you're tired of being out and just wanna do something low key at her spot...

since you already know her and are coming from out of town it might work...

or suggest food to go and a movie from redbox

Back
Top Bottom