First Ipad installed in a car PT 3 Up

FF to 4:47
24725_384326652690_144175392690_4414451_6979680_n.jpg

Looks
pimp.gif

Looks
pimp.gif
but i doubt it will last a week, someones gonna yank that out with the quickness

dude comin thru with the

johnny knockville x young jack nicholson collab

with that said

thing looks dope

Looks kind of cool - too tempting to be browsing while driving though.

SatNav on that screen could be good though.

I'm sure it can be removed for syncing, etc right?

If so then
eek.gif
can you imagine using your itunes without a cd player, having itunes movies on there, gps, etc?
sick.gif

hmmm interesting that's dope if my car was worth putting money into i would consider this

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

If so then
eek.gif
can you imagine using your itunes without a cd player, having itunes movies on there, gps, etc?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you havent seen an ipod dock in a car before?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

If so then
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you havent seen an ipod dock in a car before?
I have a kenwood cd player and I had to pay $100 for the charger/adapter and it's awkward to switch albums and stuff. This seems a lot more seamless. And if you can just attach it to a stock cd player the $500 price tag doesn't seem like a lot for a huge in-dash dvd player (minus dvd), in dash music player, turn by turn gps, internet browser, etc.

I know you can do it all on an ipod/iphone but I like the idea a lot

Think about smaller automobile LCDs that used to cost at least double and were just crappy monitors and nothing else.

Can't beat this for a $500-$600 10" car audio/video monitor that offers so much in the way of application development. It's really kind of limitless when you think about all the innovative applications that have been created for the iPhone, which will be developed for this thing

That McIntosh amp is ill. I think it's like $2,500.

Good idea, lacking in execution though.

He needs a way to remove that once he exits the car so he can lock it in the trunk. And it's going to need a cooling system or else it will overheat constantly. Maybe route an AC vent to blow behind it?

Back
Top Bottom