First Kobe Signature Sample Shoes ever EQT 2000 * Enjoy *

Iam really proud to own 2 perfect and deadstock pairs . White Blue Size 13 . The White Green ones are Factory Samples . This Colourway was never released . MAybe someone knows better ?? They are Size 13.5 . Maybe PEs for Kobe .

Please Post yours if you got some

swer.gif
kk.gif

im soo jealous of you! i remember having the black/grey pair back in 5th grade. i would love to see these retro'd
GO SPURS GO!

not feelin em but they are nice to have
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

yea^^ same here nice to have tho
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

Antoine Walker also wore those that season, so I'm going to guess they were made to match the Celtics team he was on at the time.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

dang i remember begging my dad to buy me those shoes, but he didnt....sigh.....
I'm in and i'm out...

nice for the collection for sure
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

Back
Top Bottom