First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Nike's offices today and spotted a Black Cement Jordan III retro with Nike Air branding on the heel. When I asked if they were coming out or not he said they are NOT confirmed for release as of now but said I could shoot video of the Sample so here it is. This is not a grey market shoe, early releases etc. this is video shot at Nike's Chelsea office.

Last edited:
I dont see why they would not release these even at 200+ these will sell out instantly. These would be a def pick since i have never had a chance to own a pair.

I think they look a lot better then the WCs 88s, I'd love for true blues to come out too... heard katrinas possibly but if they charge anymore then 160 I'm saying eff it, they are way to similar to WCs to spend that much money on

Last edited:
The grey elephant print looks a lil purple looking. If your there and got the OK to film, why wouldn't you

film on video real quick all that HEAT behind you on the wall? Low top playoff 12's, 16's, and at the very end of the video

is that a NA retro BLK/CMNT GREY BRED IV? 

Never-mind . I went back and looked the video over again and Nah they weren't NA's.

I think they look a lot better then the WCs 88s, I'd love for true blues to come out too... heard katrinas possibly but if they charge anymore then 160 I'm saying eff it, they are way to similar to WCs to spend that much money on

i would love for the true blues to come out with the NA treatment, i figure with the success of the WC 88s we will be seeing JB putting out a lot of sneakers with NA on them... but im just saying man, im pretty sure all retros are going up to 170 come 2014 so you will be saying eff it to everything there on out. its only going to get worse my dude cause anything with an NA is probably going to be more than this years WCs (which makes me incredibly uncomfortable/uneasy)!

i would love for the true blues to come out with the NA treatment, i figure with the success of the WC 88s we will be seeing JB putting out a lot of sneakers with NA on them... but im just saying man, im pretty sure all retros are going up to 170 come 2014 so you will be saying eff it to everything there on out. its only going to get worse my dude cause anything with an NA is probably going to be more than this years WCs (which makes me incredibly uncomfortable/uneasy)!
I'm already very picky I only have like 6 pairs of retros Ive already got 11' WCs I'm just looking to get laneys, cdps or blk tongues I missed out on then NA BCs and TBs  then I'm done it becomes an addiction where stuff thats mediocre starts looking great and then poof good bye hundreds of dollars

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they made double the pairs of these than wc. I sure hope so it would make it easier to snatch a pair. People sayin their shiny but they don't look as shiny as 2011s

A definite pickup.  Just took my pair of '11s out of the box and can't stop wearing them.  

I'd go nuts over a NA pair.  Still trying to double up on the WCs.

I actually kinda hope they don't retro these so soon. I would still like to enjoy my 11s a lil more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom