FIRST LOOK: AIR FORCE 1 x AIR MAX 95 NEON

Thanx for the pix Matt. Those are a must cop.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Thanks for the pics..... but Dave White AM1s >>>>> Neon 95 AF1s.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Hmmmm...interesting.

I'll get 'em...but I'm definitely not in any rush. The way things are goin, they'll be on sale a month after they drop
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

i wish they would just retro some quality am95 neons again. Not big into Af1s anymore but these are cool, i dont see myself droppin the $ on them though
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

theyre not even trying!

these AF1 hybrids theyre coming with are lame. The only true hybrid detail on these is the tongue. I mean c'mon they could at least did some form of gradient.
the Jordan AF1 hybrids are wack too thus far.
they did a solid job on some of the Barkley hybrids, but these coulda been SO much better.
to me, this is the epitome of laziness.

this is much better:

l_7460f8272cb4c48064f8d21515980f37.jpg
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

^^ :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

i hope these dont come out the same time as all those other canvas and other forces from that thread or ill be broke :\
ohwell.gif

^^did that make any sense

Give me a regular pair of 95's any day.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

i threw up in my mouth after seeing that^

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Dope concept! However, I don't would I could rock them. I can't wait to see the rest of these AF1 X _________ concepts.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

emmanuelabor, with all do respect, you should have kept that picture to yourself. So you're telling me that you would rather have those then the hybrids?
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Air Forces looks like high heels....Can't F*** with them. |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

HMMM.... mixed feelings on these i think i will put that 200 towards some linens or stash's.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Kinda digging these minus the AM95 collab. If they were just releasing that colorway on its own, I would be on it. But if they are trying to re-capture the 95 :smh:
smh.gif
, they fell WAY short. Swoosh should have at least been outlined in Neon. They just seem so much lighter-colored than neons. Like others said, they didn't even try with these IMO. Hopefully they change some things and make them better before releasing... otherwise, they'll be passed like gas.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

i will wait for those to go on sale...those are pretty damn clean. might throw my jedi laces in em if the colors right.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
FREE TIP!!! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Back
Top Bottom