FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

I don't care what you guys say. Im still going to cop and I bet most of you guys are going to also. Unless you broke.

I just can't wait to find out what the XI/XII colorways will be. As of right now, that is the only package I know I will buy since they are my favorite 2 shoes.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

dOlla Billz8919, all i heard was blah blah blah blah blah!

>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Appreciate the pics as always.

JB is saving me tons of cash.

Even with a discount, most things in the last year are and were an easy pass.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

wait what page are the 13 pics on?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Those are ugly you cant rock them with black or gray cuz they arent really neither. What are you supposed to rock them wit a faded black tee.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

the og ones def better than these ...but these will do...so no exact date yet??...and how much ?
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

OH MY GOD!!! the 1st pair of J's I ever owned, got em on my 7th birthday and a half a size too small but man I loved these definitely coppin
oh yea if i remember right the lining was black and grey wasnt it

they should make some all cool grey X's like the IV's those would ill
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

I think they shadows are nice, but not worth the 150+ Does anyone know the quality on these anyways??? Are they going to be the great basketball shoes that the 10s are known for(Steel Greys,All blacks) or the poor quality of recent retroes????

I just may have to cop this pack...those are nice :pimp:
pimp.gif
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

It's going to be hard to pass up on all the packs I think I am going to get them all. To me the worst pack will be 8/15 probably the worst Jordans ever. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

If anybody just wants a pair of 10`s, we can work something out to split the pack, I HATE 10`S, ugly ugly style, ugh

Shadow 10s are weak...at least do the OG collectors right and make it with Chicago 10s!
ShoeCollecta425

Why these X's??? we just had all BLACK X's. Who cares if they'rer OG or not, they're still black. What a waste of opportunity. These aren't even in demand.

Back
Top Bottom