FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

10's aint horrible IMO, this colorway doesn't do it for me but over the years I've learned to appreciate them alot more than when I first visually discovered them back in 94.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I think this will be my favorite package besides the 7+16, I really really like the X's and this colorway. Can't Wait.
TEAMYANKE​

I don't really like the black and white inner lining and only one color for a Jordan doesn't look that great.

But the X's are a nice shoe and I hope that the XIII's that come with it are nice and not messed up too
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Got a few questions.

1. any pics of the 13's?

2. Price of pack/ release date?

3. How "limited" will they be can i go to my local mall and grab a pair?
Team Cowboys
4-0.

kinda like them, would definitely get to get the XIII og colorway.
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.

Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

x6lkhv.jpg

m64g8.jpg
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

...yet another classic ruined :smh:
smh.gif

Robots And Skateboards !?
NotreDameFightingIrish
>11 National Championships, 8 Heisman Winners, 178 All-Americans<

We're locking the XIII thread and this thread and opening a new thread, since we now have pics of the complete package.

Please keep the discussion going here: Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Thanks.

smile.gif

*locked*
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Back
Top Bottom