FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

Posted at NiceKicks.com
Quote:
Next year will be nutty to say the least. The release of the Air Jordan 23 is going to be insane and from what we have heard its by far the best modern Air Jordan. Also, Jordan Brand will bring back EVERY Air Jordan model in double packs like they did with the DMP, only the summation of the model numbers will be 23.

January will be the first month to see the Countdown Package. In this release will be the Air Jordan 10 and the Air Jordan 13. We had our fingers crossed to see the "Chicago" Jordan 10s, but we're still happy to announce that the chosen colorway is Shadow Grey.

The chosen representative of the Air Jordan 13 is the ***EDIT: White/Black colorway which was the first colorway released back in the day, but one of only a couple that did not release in 2004/05 when the Air Jordan 13 was retroed. Thanks once again to Air Randy
shadow-grey-jordan-10-countdown-1.jpg
shadow-grey-jordan-10-countdown-2.jpg

NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

they dont work 4 5
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

What's up with the pics man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

^^^
ditto they dont work fix em
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

ChrisKickz15
Total Posts :: 267

Look good, except the black/white inner lining.
ST. LOUIS RAMS

I'm not a fan of the OGs but the retro version has me quite interested.... not enough to copp though.....

I wonder if theres a Red Jumpman on the Back?
I think its just the Camera/Light making it like white. I might but gray...a very bright gray.

Might cop them..They look good IMO but I'll fully decide when I see the XIII's
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Nope, not feeling them
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

look good
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Thank for the pix half
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Ehhh......................I cant really get too excited off of one simple color, I feel this way about the pures and black cats. There could have been so many possibilities with this shoe, bu they went the safe and bland way.
The Beatiful Struggle​

Whats up with the lining? Makes the shoe look a bit tacky.

Nice pics.. any shots of the back? :wow:
embarassed.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

this pack is a maybe...if i have the money ill pick it up...i like the 13s and the 10s
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

THEY LOOK EXACTLY AS THE ALL BLACKS FROM 2-3 YEARS AGO
MAN WHO CARES ABOUT SHADOWS (I DONT)
JORDAN BRAND WOULD BE MAKING SERIOUS PAPER
IF THEY PUT THE CHICAGO EDITION
(FORGET THOSE COLECTORS WHO PAYED THOUSANDS.........THEY AINT THE LAW
SO JB START THINKING YOUR DAMN HEADS)

PEACE

Maybe it me, but the toe box looks kinda square. Ive never had OG's though only comparing them to my retros, is that the shape of an OG toe box? Probably good for someone with wide feet.

is it just me or does the toe of the retro Shadows look completely different from the OG Shadows?

Back
Top Bottom