FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 12 X AF1 FUSION WHITE/BLACK

Any other colorways droppin?
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

look like the shaq shoe that i bought at payless for work
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

JB got jokes :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I was never into AF1's at all (Bapestas are a better interpetation of that design IMO).

They remind me of the Jumpman Pro's, they should've just retroed those instead of this nonsense. JB continues to rape and ruin entire the AJ line, for every good shoe they put out there's at least four or five bombs like this.

I'm so glad the 23's are the end.

smh those straps killed the shoe. they would have looked pretty decent without them imo.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

Quote:
^^^ its funny how we all think its ugly but we cop it anyways. i said the same thing with the FLIP 3's. their ok. but like all other shoes im pretty sure they'll grow on to me

I know I'm not copping. They look a little bit better than the last pics. I know people will buy cuz it got a Jumpman.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

them are so hot i mean dam the af1 and the 12 mixed total hot but the shoe lace kills the shoes
but i mean come on the are so hot!! they are copped!!!!!!!!

On the line, I dont like that orange or gold whateer that is.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

stupid release..what were they thinkin?
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Not really the first look, but those are still a pass.
MAYBE SHEED WILL WEAR THOSE. :rofl:
roll.gif
Indohan

i like they way they like, im just wondering if they would look good on my feet....
FR3D

"of the arm?...youre sick"

they sure do look like S.Carters
<!-----<span style="text-decoration:underline"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:small;">"Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes"</span><!-----</span><!-----<br><br><br><!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5</span><!-----

Jordan Brand forgot how to make appealing sneakers a long time ago.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

wow smh at these x25.... jb just making trash after trash after trash...
Denver Nuggets

Definately different... But the price tag is way too much... Jordan's should stay Jordan's, and Air Force's should be Air Force's...

Back
Top Bottom