FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 12 X AF1 FUSION WHITE/BLACK

fantabolous

Banned
lol

i guess seeing the other af1 hybrids made these a lil easier to digest, but i still think they will flop
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

Posted at NiceKicks.com
Quote:
A couple months back we had a photo of what we thought were the Air Jordan 12 x AF1 Fusion sneakers, but there were some major differences we have already noticed with the final samples.

Next year, Jordan Brand and Air Force 1 are doing an official collaboration that blends the iconic Air Jordans with the timeless Air Force 1. Last year we saw a series of Jordan Dunks where Nike cooked up the Dunk Low in colors and styles that were inspired by Air Jordans, but these sneakers are an official collab.

The Jordan x AF1 kicks are a staple in next years Jordan releases. Though there are 11 Countdown Packages, there are not any Jordan Lifestyle retros on the schedule. These as well as a small sprinkle of Rare Air releases will be the only way to get a dose of Jordans if you arent buying the double packs. Pics thanks once again to Air Randy.
air-jordan-12-af1-fusion-2.jpg
air-jordan-12-af1-fusion-3.jpg
air-jordan-12-af1-fusion-4.jpg
air-jordan-12-af1-fusion-5.jpg
air-jordan-12-af1-fusion-6.jpg
air-jordan-12-af1-fusion-7.jpg

NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

So @#%$ ugly they look just like them S.Carters.. so ugly

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

^^^
happy.gif
its funny how we all think its ugly but we cop it anyways. i said the same thing with the FLIP 3's. their ok. but like all other shoes im pretty sure they'll grow on to me
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

naw...i'll pass...i didnt like em before and i still dont like em...but thanks for the pik halfyhalf..
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

dang, why did these get okayed, and the cement89's didn't?!?
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

honestly ima cop i like air forces and the combination or jordan i may do it ya diggg

i got that whitegirl for cheap
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

you know i'm buying
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

there whack maybe if they were lows they be better iono.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

They look better in that pic. I like them., but still need to see them in person.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

the price is outrageous 315 for a pair of custom air force 12 =[

need mroe pics to be sure to pass
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

It that dont look like a pair of flea market fakes JB losin it big time |I
tired.gif

i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

Back