First Look: Air Jordan 5 x Air Force 1 Fusion (Fire Red)Pic

If anything they should go with those lows.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

these are actually pretty fresh, tho i doubt i would actually cop. there's just too much heat coming out with the packs & all. plus i HATE air force 1's with a passion anyway. it be killin me how cats be thinkin they fresh with a pair of air's on, especially white on white. thats so easy/common/typical and takes no effort. thatz NOT my idea of fresh (ok, so i just went off on a tangent).

anyway, if i was ever to cop another pair of air's, these would definitely be it!!!

the low version is :x
sick.gif

(the more i'm in this forum, the more i see i am NOT like the majority of cats in here, which is MORE than ok with me). :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

those are pretty simple and clean. I wouldn't mind getting those, but i already have fire red Vs... so easy pass? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

That's my thought on it.

I'll wait till final product of those are shown to say if I like them or not.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

they are ok
not worth that much tho
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

JB CAN'T EVER GIVE US WHAT WE WANT, THEY GIVE US RETROES AND @#%$ QUALITY, THEY FINALLY GIVE US A GRAIL STATUS KICK, AIR JORDAN V WH-BL-FIRE RED, AND F- IT UP BY MAKING IT A COLLAB

actually i change my mind, they would look okay if there want that strap
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Really though... Fusions are a joke. It's an OKAY idea... I like the idea of Nike and Jordan Brand collaborating on more stuff, but the Fusions. IDK.

OMG!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

JB savin me more and more money!!! Good lookin out guys... keep it up!!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Who is NIke target market? People that like to wear fake looking piece's of garbage on there feet? Where is the innovation at Nike?
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

I think the Air Jordan/Air Force shoe collaboration is a terrible idea. First the Dub Zero, then the Spizike, and now this? JB, just stop!!

the low tops i would consider getting. but the mid tops are just plain out ugly. i dont even see why they do stuff like that
Its official, we official, like officials, Class of 2007, I love yall stay up

Back
Top Bottom