FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

Quote:
i really dont want to get into it out here but just know that marqueesole.com only sells quality products.

At double retail?
smh.gif

Patience is the key!
When you are a grown man with a mortage, car payment, bills and a seed you tend to see past the childishness of having a pair of Jay's 60 days early. I would rather walk into my local spot on RD and pick them up for 30% less than retail. Yes $113.00 out the door (143.31 if I scoop a pair for my son).

160-Not hating on you my man, more power to you if you feel the need to pay $211.74 more than I will, to wear them 60 days early. But for any kids begging mom for the extra 150.00 plus to buy them from clowns like marquee and air-randy grow up and stop paying these clowns. All you are doing is making them rich of the funds your parents are trying to save. Who wants to pay $2.50 for a dollar whopper.
smh.gif

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

Quote:
160-Not hating on you my man, more power to you if you feel the need to pay $211.74 more than I will, to wear them 60 days early. But for any kids begging mom for the extra 150.00 plus to buy them from clowns like marquee and air-randy grow up and stop paying these clowns. All you are doing is making them rich of the funds your parents are trying to save. Who wants to pay $2.50 for a dollar whopper.

I understand but marqueesole.com is the move IF you ballen.
I know marqueesole.com is not a clown

air-randy.com thats a different story.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

pg. 106 in XXL (November issue) shows this VIII but the grey midsole is blacked out (not a good look) and the design on the side is totally butchered and it doesn't look like these pics we have here, hope this isn't the final production pics, or maybe they're early, early sample pictures i don't know???? can anyone help me out and confirm please??
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

Can people EVER be satisfied !
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Where are aNYth1ngs pictures at, I remember seeing them on here, but where did they go. Air Randy's pictures makes shoes look like @#%$.
SoHi 23

air randy needs a new cam!

is it just me? or did the side of the midsole change from all black to grey and black on the retros?
Fs/FT both ds pm me for pics

sz9 air huarache le low 2002

I love these it just hurts me in my heart when you cop a sneaker you love, and so many people are rocking them horribly in an abundance with no style or history behind the model.
"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Quote:
air-randy.com thats a different story
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom