FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

Posted at NiceKicks.com
Quote:
Some of the most unforgettable memories of Jordan occurred in the 1993 NBA Playoffs. Michael Jordan led the Chicago Bulls to a third straight NBA Championship, received another NBA Finals MVP, and retired from the game. All of these events occurred while he wore the Air Jordan 8.

Despite the return of the Aqua Jordan 8s in September, the Jordan 8 Playoffs have not been seen in 14 years! You can wait until December for them, or scoop them now from Air-Randy.
air-jordan-8-playoffs-blk-red-2.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-blk-red-3.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-blk-red-4.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-blk-red-5.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-blk-red-6.jpg

NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

can't wait for these to come out -- wayy better than the low tops
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

halfy you beat me to it. randy emailed me but i was away from my computer
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I wonder why they keep the VIII's the same height as originals, and cut down almost EVERY other retro...

yeah im gonna pass on these...pass my money to whoevers working the register at Champs that morning.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Thanks for the pics. Looks good. IMO the best retro to drop all year.
The Beatiful Struggle​

thanks for the pics, definitely getting those
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Halfy thanx for the add on SneakerPlay
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

SMH at me buying the lows back way when, now Im gonna cop these. The lows will turn into all purposes/beaters now...
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

VIIIs are boots for basketball shoes, FUGLY.
randy is awesome though.
Indohan

dam those are str8 :pimp:
pimp.gif
...and just in time for X-MAS..whooo X-MAS is gonna be dope this year 4sho :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

I'm loving these. Merry Christmas

These look really nice.. One of the best release all year.

Im also going to pass... my money over to the footaction employee.

calishoeking21

Quote:
yeah im gonna pass on these...pass my money to whoevers working the register at Champs that morning.
:lol:
laugh.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

They look ok

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back