FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan Fusion V Sunburst

Posted at www.soleheadsforum.com
AJFusionVSunburst.jpg
Quote:
In 2008 as we know jb will not be retroing jordans (except for the packages) and one of the jordans that they will be releasing is the jordan fusion and here is a pic of the aj force V Sunburst.

Info thanks to soleheadsforum.com

absolutely horrid, JB needs to stop these "fusions"
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

laser v ...without the laser
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................... This color is god-awful!!!!!!!! But I need to see more colors to make an overall decision.
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

man those are ugly. just stop.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

what?!?!?...what the hell JB doing :smh:
smh.gif
...as right now my opinion is :x
sick.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
FlipJays
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Them fusion 5s are D>O>A.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

damn those look weird.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Nay to those 2 1
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Lol. Ok, now let's see how many of you throw up the "Copped x2" post once a Bulls colorway comes out in these. They look they'd be an alright shoe in the right colorway

no no no no no no. just another tatic to robb ****s of their money.

the sad thing is everyone & there momma is going to have them.

not that bad...need to see another colorway b4 i put my final judgement
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Back
Top Bottom