FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan V COOL GREY via TheShoeGame.com

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What they need to do, is to stop putting the "23" on the side. It's getting really old, and I hate it now.

It was cool on the Fire Reds, Black/Silver and Laney's, but they need to quit it.

Need to see a close up of the leather, it looks interesting.
Agreed, da 23 on the side is gettin played out now, witout the 23 on the side I honestly think they crack, wit the 23, simply sub-par at best

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What they need to do, is to stop putting the "23" on the side. It's getting really old, and I hate it now.

It was cool on the Fire Reds, Black/Silver and Laney's, but they need to quit it.

Need to see a close up of the leather, it looks interesting.
Agreed, da 23 on the side is gettin played out now, witout the 23 on the side I honestly think they crack, wit the 23, simply sub-par at best

What you talkin bout, Willie? The CDP mold was almost identical to the '06/'07 V Retros. I have 5 pairs from that run, as well as the CDP Fire Reds, and there's very little, if any, difference in the mold.

What you talkin bout, Willie? The CDP mold was almost identical to the '06/'07 V Retros. I have 5 pairs from that run, as well as the CDP Fire Reds, and there's very little, if any, difference in the mold.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

"Almost" is not even a real word, neither is "very little"
There are differences. FACT.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

"Almost" is not even a real word, neither is "very little"
There are differences. FACT.

found these @ Kicksonfire.com

they look better than the other pic we saw a few days ago....consider copped i'm really liking the color blocking

air-jordan-unreleased-samples-1-Copy.jpg

found these @ Kicksonfire.com

they look better than the other pic we saw a few days ago....consider copped i'm really liking the color blocking

air-jordan-unreleased-samples-1-Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom