FIRST LOOK: AIR MAX 95 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Posted at NiceKicks.com
Quote:
We were supposed to sit on these shots until Saturday when the shoes would be revealed at a press conference, but unfortunately some other writer couldnt play by the rules (you know who you are).

Since the end of 2005, I have had a personal purchasing embargo on the Air Max 95 since the sole and midsole unit was changed to have less cushioning as well a cockeyed shape. This personal boycott of mine will end for charity when the Doernbecher Air Max 95s are released.

The shoes not only have a one of a kind colorway, but also have tattooed different emotions and feelings that the child endured giving the shoes far more meaning that any other pair could ever give to you. Its good to see such a great shoe get put to use for such a great cause. Kuddos Nike.
air-max-95-dorenbacher-charity-2.jpg

NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

That is awesome. I would buy just to show respect.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Awesome, first time i ve seen a somewhat detailed picture....great stuff....i ll be buying for sure...you wouldnt happen to have a picture of the dunk would you?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

no thanks.

captain_america3.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I love 95s but I am not feeling those.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

i feel all mixed up inside about these. i think i like em, but im not sure i could wear them
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

These are stupid. What's next? A Ghandi shoe? Maybe a Mother Teresa x STASH Air Assault collabo?
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

those look good for a charity shoe..i like the blue..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I would definitely rock them proudly. It's a good cause and they're designed by a very talented child with a terminal illness. I'll cop 'em if I see them.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quote:
I love 95s but I am not feeling those.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

the blue is pretty hot but the white/red stripes kind of ruined it for me
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom