First Look at ADRIANNE PALICKI as WONDER WOMAN **Update 5/12/11 NBC PASSES ON WONDER WOMAN**

Ouch! Hopefully they just focus on a feature film..

Source: SHH!

NBC PASSES ON WONDER WOMAN

by Silas Lesnick

May 13th, 2011

David E. Kelley's "Wonder Woman" television series has failed to find a network pickup at NBC, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter.

The series was planned as a reinvention of the iconic DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman (Adrianne Palicki) is both a vigilante crime fighter in Los Angeles, a successful corporate executive (as her alter ego, Diana Prince) and a modern woman trying to balance all of the elements of her extraordinary life.

The pilot was written by Kelley and directed by Jeffrey Reiner ("The Event") and also featured Elizabeth Hurley, Pedro Pascal, Tracie Thoms and Cary Elwes in the cast.

With NBC declining to give the go-ahead, it is unlikely that the comic book adaptation will see the light of day as a series. What is more likely -- albeit, not a guarantee -- is that the produced pilot could be released in one form or another, as was the case with the unproduced "Smallville" spinoff, "Aquaman", which was released on iTunes and sold as a Best Buy exclusive.

I still think Taylor Cole would have made a much better Wonder Woman, but i'll give the pilot a chance (mostly because Elizabeth Hurley is in it).
FIRST LOOK AT ADRIANNE PALICKI AS WONDER WOMAN!

by SuperHeroHype

Mar 18th, 2011

Warner Bros. Television has provided us with the first image of Adrianne Palicki starring as the title character in the new NBC pilot "Wonder Woman," from executive producer David E. Kelley ("Boston Legal," "Ally McBeal," NBC's "Harry’s Law"). The pilot was written by Kelley, who also serves as executive producer with Bill D'Elia ("Boston Legal," "The Practice," NBC's "Harry’s Law"). Jeffrey Reiner ("The Event") is directing. Based upon DC Comics characters, "Wonder Woman" is from David E. Kelley Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

rcj4f8.jpg

man that is not the face of wonder woman at all. The should have gotten maria bellucci and dubbed over her voice.

From the waste up, I think it's pretty good.  I just wish she was in panties instead or something.  But it's not like I was even gonna check out this show, so...*shrugs*

Costume looks like some Dollar Tree type of $@@#.

.....loving them chesticles tho.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom