First Look: Jordan 410 Boot

Quote:
bizzaro Vs
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Otaku
Kuwabara kuwabara
FISSION MAILED​

They have the flame of the V's. Sides of the XVII. Heel portion of the VI's. SOmething else?
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Reminds me of Nike's Goadomes a little that is a DMV staple.

This @#%$ of them using great ideas, parts, and/or materials from one of the Air Jordan model numbers has got to stop.

Can't they come up with any new ideas?

My sig is under construction...

I'm not mad at the principle. The execution, I have a problem with. Basically Jordan is tring to get in B-More what Nike has in D.C. (Goa Dome capital of the world).

EDIT: Was I the only one who came in here thinking that Jordan and 310 motoring collabed on a boot. I was like "that makes exactly no sense." :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

I love my V.5s, but being from DC, I'll be damned if I wear something mentioning the 410 thats not made for Melo.....
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Quote:
Those are ugly as hell

cosign
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I like the VI Boot better. wish i'dda copped a pair but i was young and broke. These just look like some goadome experiment gone bad. If the toe box was a lil more rounded out like the goadome, i'd favor them a bit more.
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

absolutely horrid IMO... all the JB boots are pretty ugly
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom