FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

When I do page monitoring on google chrome do I need to have an auto refresher to? Or will it pick it up without the refresh

When I do page monitoring on google chrome do I need to have an auto refresher to? Or will it pick it up without the refresh
it is looking for changes and refreshing in the background, but to see the changes you have to refresh the page to see any changes.

i Counted 23 Confirmed Cops from this thread today on the restock.

and even more on my FB....

All within a 15-20 minute window as well, so i'm assuming that was a lot more pairs than we really imagine.

All within a 15-20 minute window as well, so i'm assuming that was a lot more pairs than we really imagine.

but remember, cancellations were going out left and right on thursday....

Or the pairs from NYC. No one will ever know. At the end of the day, unfortunately the hype is real on these.

Congrats to those who cooked on the restock 
nthat.gif
 good to see the flourishing. To those who missed it just keep trying bros never know if they may have another small one or random pairs may pop up again

Is 650 to much to pay for a pair of the black ones in 10 or should I lock them down

Crazy how the restocked happened. I ended up getting an 9.5 and a jersey. Congrats on everyone being patient. Another one might happen

Dudes waiting for another restock are going to be salty. Today's restock was most likely from the NYC release. I'm just being real. 

What is everyone basing this "another restock might happen" statement off?
Nothing really...except the fact that this one happened and we didn't know. Tbh if anything I think random sizes might pop up here or there but that's about it. Once again though we never actually know

Back
Top Bottom