FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

foams just got dropped off 
smokin.gif

Wish my tracking would update so i can go ahead and reroute it, every time i click on the email it says UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request

since everyone is keeping each other updated ... my high 638*** order from thrusday for the red one has just been shipped

My tracking for Og release that I got Saturday early morning still says not valid:/

People hated on these at first but these will honestly grow on a LOT of people and dudes will regret not getting/reselling their pairs. Black pair is COLD on feet. 

SINCE YOU GUYS ARE INTENTIONALLY BREAKING THE RULES, ILL JUST PUT IT OUT THERE FOR YOU GUYS.

NO WARNINGS WILL BE ISSUED. JUST SUSPENSIONS OR BANS. YOU KNOW WHY.

Supreme foamposite thread- Seems approriate to ask about trades in said forum...... But I guess everyone asking about shipping and tracking is Ok? Like we havent been stuff online for years? Like this the persons first purchase. lol But people part of the community cant inquire about something that is beneficial to but parties? I guess FLEX

Supreme foamposite thread- Seems approriate to ask about trades in said forum...... But I guess everyone asking about shipping and tracking is Ok? Like we havent been stuff online for years? Like this the persons first purchase. lol But people part of the community cant inquire about something that is beneficial to but parties? I guess FLEX
Asking about tracking on an order you placed from a website isn't the same as trading between members....

If you don't like it that much, there's plenty of other forums, or Facebook groups or whatever you can go to instead... We won't miss you. I promise.

Back
Top Bottom