FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I consider sz 7 a rare size but then again i saw one on ebay go for $650 shipped buy it now

Annoyed right now. UPS tracking says a late truck is causing a delay. No black foams today, hopefully tomorrow.

was that dude serious on the last page ? 
laugh.gif

and the highest i'm seeing these at is $650.. there's a couple 1k's but those people aren't getting that
Yeah I'm serious. If you have the right clientele you can get 1k for em easy.
I was asking if the dude on the last page talking about buying and wearing versace with these was serious.. i wasn't talking about the 1k price even tho i didn't think people were getting that for these

In sizes 9-11 they are going for 600-650 and roughly 700-750 in rarer sizes.

Any seller turning down offers over 650-700 is just being highly unrealistic, I sent offers out before I copped my pairs and the sellers that had the highest buy it now prices all dropped their prices yesterday.
What would you consider a rarer size: bigger, smaller, or both? 

Rare is both, over 11.5 and under 8.5

I was asking if the dude on the last page talking about buying and wearing versace with these was serious.. i wasn't talking about the 1k price even tho i didn't think people were getting that for these
oh ok I though u were talking to me.

Damn I had no idea those kobe sparks go for that much. 2k on ebay? :wow:

I wouldnt take the trade since I like the foams more than those kobes though.

Last edited:
Just wouldn't be "sneakerheads" if you weren't complaining about the MOST IRRELEVANTLY INSIGNIFICANT things. Smh! Boxes and tissue, LMAO!!!
Some ppl actually care about stuff like that from a collection standpoint tho (not saying I do specifically) and I can see where they're coming from. Like my Area 72 KDs I would've been bummed out if the newspaper tissue would've been ripped because it was part of the whole backstory for the sneaker and I enjoyed it. Granted these don't have anything special about the box/tissue but still...

And I agree with Steve, yes it's the principle too

Last edited:
my box was slightly dented but the box didn't pop open and it looks like my shoes did not move around.... mainly because the new white nike box is SMALL as hell. I'm using every bit of space i have when i put the foams back into the box. I could probably flip it upside down without a lid and the shoes probably won't even fall out. I didn't really check, but i think i got mine with the darker clear soles around the toe and heel area. 

To my suprise my box was perfect and fine.

Size 12, might matter since the shoes barely fit in the box, so no clanging around.

It's the principle. Everything should arrive in pristine condition when you're dropping $250+.

Principle? We talkin' PRINCIPLE??? If you had principles you wouldn't be buying a product that retailed for $190 and has a gradual price increase despite the production quality declining over that same time span. Principle? PRINCIPLE??? LMAO!!! And I'm not going at you, I'm speaking in general terms.

P.S. My shoes arrived in magnificent condition, no complaints here.

Some ppl actually care about stuff like that from a collection standpoint tho (not saying I do specifically) and I can see where they're coming from. Like my Area 72 KDs I would've been bummed out if the newspaper tissue would've been ripped because it was part of the whole backstory for the sneaker and I enjoyed it. Granted these don't have anything special about the box/tissue but still...

And I agree with Steve, yes it's the principle too

I'm just not from an era where we play the victim and do useless complaining. If it's THAT big of a deal you can easily carry yourself to your nearest Nike Outlet and go grab those HORRIFIC Menstruation Pad Foams and take a hair dryer to the labels and switch the identical boxes then return the Thermal foams. Problem solved! There's ways to work around everything if it means THAT much to you.

It's just sad to see at every stage of the release process there's constant complaint.

1st Reveal: Ugly, overhyped, low quality, bots will get them all.

Release date announcement: Priced too high, why so limited, death to resellers.

Release day: Struck out cuz of bots and resellers, got them but I haven't got an email yet, order confirmation but no shipping within the second.

Delivery: Box has a scratch, paper is a slight off white, shoe glue smell too strong.

It's like when are you EVER HAPPY???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom