First Massage.....and nervous about my junk.

The story....Me and the wife are getting massages tomorrow. I just saw the movie Couples Retreat and now I'm nervous about getting
160tt1w.jpg

Anybody else ever got a full body massage and how was it?

I had one and I pitched a tent. She was cool with it though and kept doing her job.

Think about old saggy men running around singing. That should help. Unless that's what you're into.

i haven't yet but i have heard it makes a grown man scream and sometimes cry. it just all depends on who is giving you the massage.

I saw that movie
laugh.gif
. I'm sure they've seen and dealt with wood before, seriously. No need to even sweat it. It'll probably pop up but as long as you don't initiate any awkwardness it's no real issue probably.. I mean, that's like being nervous about going to a ob/gyn if you're a chick.

I just got my first massage ever (Im 24), it felt great. But be sure to drink alot of water afterwards to get rid of the toxins that were loosened up from the muscles. I was sore as a mutha the next day...every part of me.

Ahhhhhhh damn that would be a tought situation. Your girl is going to feel some sort of way about you getting h a r d while getting a message.

But you might have a dude giving you one LOL.

Man funny story, it happened to me at the DRS before. My normal Dr was out, so there was this cute young replacement. Indian female. I couldn't control it man.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man up. Your penis gets erected during a massage, big deal. If you're packing, and it happens, just smile and enjoy your massage.
happy.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by purepwrta

I just got my first massage ever (Im 24), it felt great. But be sure to drink alot of water afterwards to get rid of the toxins that were loosened up from the muscles. I was sore as a mutha the next day...every part of me.

Seriously, I thought I was going to die the next day. I go once a month now and it doesn't hurt at all - it's like doing a new exercise - you're sore the next day but not when you keep doing it.

I'm going this weekend also. Try a dry sauna first to relax and hopefully you don't get a hot girl.

Hot chick+massage+boner+your girl looking= disaster

laugh.gif
i was getting a massage once and i fell asleep about half way through. i wake up when shes telling me to roll over and im just packing the meanest morning wood. oh well though, im they deal with a $%!+ load of them, so i just let it all hang out like it was no big deal.

yeah dont go loaded, make sure you empty the clip and youll be fine, and if it still happens be happy you got that kinda ability

My girl works in a salon/day spa. She took a class on giving massages. I was all ready for it
devil.gif
. Then she gave me one and it KILLED
embarassed.gif
. I was biting my lip and everything. One or two since then have been fine. The first time is tough though.

Back
Top Bottom