First Paypal Disupute, here we go NT wolves.

Buyer filing a dispute over a shoe I sold him a little over a month ago, all for $260. :lol:

“Unauthorized purchase”.

Tips? Whst should I do in this case, I have tracking and says delivered though it doesn't say where it got delivered to exactly, just the state and zip.

Before I release his info and the NT wolves Anyone got advice?

I would have purchased insurance and signature confirmation for things $250+. I hope you have the shipping receipt. When people pay, they paid, u ship, that's it, no refunds basically. They had the time from when they first got it to file a claim but now they want to claim after 1 month? nah.

Paypal should give u the W.

My only thing is its an unauthorized purchase, so that has nothing to do with delivery like the other dude said.

little kid messing with the parents card or something? or hacked? idk. unauthorized purchase can mean alotta things. Just gotta convince PP a purchase is a purchase. Best of luck.

I had this happen to me on Grailed about a year or so ago after I had had pretty consistent communication with the buyer before he purchased. I think his Grailed username was even his actual name :lol: Provided screenshots of the Grailed interactions to PayPal.

i had the same with a print that i sold for over 1k. i showed proof of tracking and the delivered status and i won the case. i'm guessing it should be the same for you.

Just upload email communication with buyer and tracking number on PayPal dispute website. You'll probably get money back within a week.

If it's unauthorized then they should ship the shoes back. Just don't expect to get back the same shoes you sent :lol:

If you shipped to the address provided by paypal and didn’t modify it in any shape, way, or form, you should be good. I’ve had 3 “unauthorized” purchases incidents and won them all. Like it was mentioned above, especially with shoes, always get sig confirmation.

If Paypal tries to screw you be persistent and call them daily. Demand to speak to a manager

I sold $3k of shoes on ebay (6 pairs) kid tried to say they were fake. Initiated return and he sent two fake sneaks back. Paypal was acting like they couldnt do anything but i escalated things and won

Back
Top Bottom