FIRST PURCHASE/PICK UP OF 2010

WHATS GOOD EVERY ONE, HOPE PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE TO THE POST. THIS IS MY FIRST PICK UP OF 2010. BLUE FOAMPOSITE ONE FROM 2007. IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASEAND JUST WANTED TO SHARE. I ALSO WANTED TO SEE MY FELLOW NIKETALKERS FIRST PURCHASE/PICK UP OF 2010. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING...

347iiy1.jpg

iwjd4l.jpg

2uyjatg.jpg

its more than a pick up, its the first of the year. that what the determines what the rest of the year is going to look like.. thanks anyway

Great post, my camara is down but I got some Dee Brown Omni Lites in the home and away colorways that I'm tickled with. Also been robbing ebay lately withsome Hoya Terminators and CDP II's for less than $30 apiece.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

its more than a pick up, its the first of the year. that what the determines what the rest of the year is going to look like.. thanks anyway

Cos the January 2010 pick up post isn't?

You even wrote "first purchase of 2010" on the box?
laugh.gif

But for your punishment for making such a silly post, you should give me those foams..

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

You even wrote "first purchase of 2010" on the box?
laugh.gif

But for your punishment for making such a silly post, you should give me those foams..

roll.gif
When my Concords come should I write first pick-up of 2010 on it?

I wrote a number "1" on the first jug of milk and loaf of bread I bought this year... Should I take pics (tagged) and post them?

Back
Top Bottom