First Step in SF

All I can say is WOW. I have to admit the Jays they had on the right side of the store behind the glass case caught my eye. But then I just laughed when I saw all the ridiculous price tags.

Anyone else see this?

its consignment
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Oh so these are the prices that people want them to sell for at the store? How much would they need to pay First Step to sell it for them?

my friend who works at the first step on market said you get like $80 per $100 you self or your shoes
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

I've sold a couple of my shoes through their consignment program, it's real easy. It's basically the same as flight club 80/20 ratio..which is why the price tags might be so high. You never know who's going to buy your shoes too, I gave them three mediocre J's to sell (like steel X's, some low VIII's, and something else) and in a few weeks they cut me a check for $550 :wow:
eek.gif

ive sold one pair in there, stuff really moves slow in there. it aint la where people would be willin to shell out 500 for some spacejams.

The price tags on those shoes are real steep because two parties profit off the sale. It's a weird situation. Why noy sell them yourself on NT or ebay and cut out the middle man, that's what the free market is all about...

^^ the reason they need a middle man sometimes is bc people trust the stores more than some dude trying to sell on cl or nt. most people dont know what nt is so thats why some people feel this is the right thing to do. yea the prices are hella high but then again its 80/20. i think that is funny that they didnt do any checks if their was some fake xi's im new to jordans but common if you sell shoes for a living you should know stuff about shoes. but then again it doesnt matter they get 20%.

Come on, is that rumor true?? Was First Step really tryin to slang bootleg Jordans?

how does this program work?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
Was First Step really tryin to slang bootleg Jordans?

i remember when they had the store on the other side of the street i remember seeing some bootlegs in there.

my friend fam owns the store.
"We wish Jordan were 7-feet, but he isn't. There just wasn't a center available. What can you do? Jordan isn't going to turn this franchise around. I wouldn't ask him to. He's a very good offensive player, but not an overpowering offensive player."
-- Rod Thorn after selecting Michael Jordan in the 1984 NBA Draft

the consignment program is pretty whack for buyerss, the prices are horrible!! they really dont have heat and if u need that stuff ur way better off on ebay. They wanted 675 for a pair ds bred IVs. I know their worth alot but not that much! I think that place is gonna be finished here on market because the new Sheik gets everything they have plus jordan LS series and urban quickstrikes, first step doesnt get any of that stuff.

yeah FS only has a few more years I think. they just closed down a few stores. them moving across the street and upgrading the look didn't do much but lose them money. if u notice tourist are scared to walk on that side of the street where the store is. some years ago they use to sell fakes.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

how much are their pro-club white tees?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^ last time i checked they were like $7 each
"there's no replacement for displacement"

I remember the good days when I could go to FS(near Blondies or the one in Serramonte) and get Jordans before the release date for retail.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

Quote:
yeah FS only has a few more years I think. they just closed down a few stores. them moving across the street and upgrading the look didn't do much but lose them money. if u notice tourist are scared to walk on that side of the street where the store is.
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

lol the last time i went in there... i saw those LRG X Bay Area AAA Shirts...

Michael Vick​
For President in 2008​
Because he won't be playing football anymore...!​

Back
Top Bottom