FIRST STEP MARKET ST. BACK-TO-SCHOOL SALE

hey HANDSOME,

thx for the heads up, but any am95s or af1s?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

that schnazzy T of yours is prolly a lil too tight and cutting off the circulation to your melon. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Dang, I went all the way out to Shieks in San Francisco today to see the sale, and there was nothing. :frown:
frown.gif

They told me i was crazy.

Thanks alot Krux.... Jerk.

JK :lol:
laugh.gif

But yeah this sounds like a good sale... First Step is such a funny store though, those LRG x BAY AREA colabs :lol:
laugh.gif
Dax Flame​
For President in 2008​
Manifest Ocean by 2011...​

EHH, WHATCHU SAY, SONNY??

would you have preferred, "peachy keen?" lol

on a serious tip, i hope they have some decent stuff left by the time i get down there. i can't roll out until Fri afternoon. :frown:
frown.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

when does it end?
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

dunkman's are sold out. i think only size 11-11.5 were left of navy colorway. i dont know about other shoes. nothing else appealed to me.

:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
i went to both just last week. Yes I did saw the af1 25 premiums but I'll pass lol, I mean their is a reason why their mark down to $75. Also :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
at their sniper shoe dealy... They keep 20% of what you make so theirs no way you can find a good deal on some heat... :smh:
smh.gif
mugging me like crazy like I step on their fake kicks or something.

Quote:
Also what is up with all those ghetto people just standing outside. They just hang outside and just start mugging me like crazy like I step on their fake kicks or something.
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

Anymore Lebron Soldiers?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
you get that when you are in some parts :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

Back
Top Bottom